---Trancey House--- ---Trancey House---

5/5 10/10 I like it

Nice song Now I wanna dance lol

[IMD]~Fall Lights! [IMD]~Fall Lights!

What can i Say?

O ya Amazing! Nice song bro havent been on in forever hoping to post new stuff but i cant lol. Well nice song as always. I just wanna dance bro.

IceMasterDlux responds:

Good to hear from you! I am very glad to hear that you liked it! I love hearing that you want to dance to this, that's awesome! God bless you my friend!
!IceMasterDlux ><>

[IMD]~Fall Lights! {Early WiP} [IMD]~Fall Lights! {Early WiP}

always love to hear it man

nice start keep it up man

IceMasterDlux responds:

Thanks a lot man! I really appreciate having your support on my music, it's very encouraging! I'll let you know when it's done! Thanks a lot for reviewing man, and God bless you!
!IceMasterDlux ><>

Echos Of A Dreamer Echos Of A Dreamer

NICE!

I love the melody in this song man! You should def make an extended version! Pm me if you ever do!

BlaZeD42O responds:

thx bro! and its in the works!

Still Blastin' Still Blastin'

dude you r sweet

i love this i will play this in every vid. game dang dude this is the crap now 1 of my fav. man u just inspired me nice job dude megaMAN

NemesisTheory responds:

Thanks a lot! <3 I'm really happy it inspired you so much! :D

Death of a Raindrop (WIP) Death of a Raindrop (WIP)

i really like it

nice job dude i luv this piano its inspiring if u will not bad

OpenLight responds:

Thanks for the review. I'm sorry, but I'm not entirely sure what you said, but I could pick up the vibe that it was complimenting, so thank you! Haha.

Traffic [DEMO] - DJ J!mmy Traffic [DEMO] - DJ J!mmy

a bit repetitive and boring but

but it is demo but add in some gates and melody u need better bass and its just the same boring thing for 2:14 mins. but the only reason u deserve 4 is becuz its repetitive and boring good catchy rythym but needs alot of work not bad but far from good

jaimemgulc responds:

jaja, ok, no problem, the point is that i submit this beacuse i just wanna know if the main sound was the correct, anyway thanks.

A picnic and a painting (1) A picnic and a painting (1)

not bad its cool i guess

its just not my style and i dont think its to interesting or good any1 cud make it i just dont like it [yawn] its boring no offense get a new style man like trance matal or dance well i feel no shame for giving u a 1

The Princess and the Road The Princess and the Road

terrible

the song makes me wanna die and kill myself wow terrible singing to the whole song is terrible

The Half-Dumb -Unfinished- The Half-Dumb -Unfinished-

4.i think u shud redo it and add in a cool melody
5.nuff said not bad at all

sword99 responds:

Thanks for the feedback!
1. I Did have some trouble thinking about what genre it is. I'm still unsure what it would beconsidered :P
2. That is definatley something that I will add in the future, It's still unsinished ;)
3. Thanks ^
4.Ill add more to this, and think about redoing it in another way.
5. Thanks again for your feedback :D